Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Equalizer for GStreamer

No, that code cannot be used unless it is relicensed. The GPL is not
compatible with MIT X11 - it's way too conservative. You can use MIT
code in GPL projects, but not the other way around. MIT is practically
public domain with copyright retention.

If it were LGPL, it'd be easier to work with. Why it's not LGPL, I don't
know. That's a pretty poor decision considering the nature of the code
(a plugin/library).

--Aaron