Re: Using "Next unread message" not quite as expected

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for testing! I'm glad you like the behavior😃️

I'll close the issue.

Peter

On 04/09/2022 03:04:02 PM Sat, AS via balsa-list wrote:
Hi, Peter!

On 04/08/2022 02:55:13 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Various improvements were made in a branch devoted to issue #72, including what I believe was a fix for the
bug you reported. The branch was merged into master a couple of days ago. If you get an opportunity, could
you test the fix? If you confirm that it solves the problem, we can close the issue.

I've just tried this out, and found that it works now: Clicking on "Next unread" in a window opened for an
individual message will display the next unread mail from that mbox both in the current window and in the main window.
That makes sense, especially as the window of the individual message keeps the focus.

Even better! I've clicked "Next unread" in the new window until all messages were marked as read and the button was
inactive. Keeping that window open, I switched to the main window and marked some messages from the same mbox as unread. The
"Next unread" button from the message window was activated immediately.

So, yes, I can confirm that the bug has been solved -- thank you very much! :-)

Andreas