Re: Using "Next unread message" not quite as expected

Hi Andreas!

On 04/02/2022 12:56:04 PM Sat, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reporting this! An issue <URL:https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/-/issues/72> has been opened
for discussion of the problem and possible solutions.

Various improvements were made in a branch devoted to issue #72, including what I believe was a fix for the
bug you reported. The branch was merged into master a couple of days ago. If you get an opportunity, could
you test the fix? If you confirm that it solves the problem, we can close the issue.

Thanks!