Fwd: Re: Trying to build on Mint 20 ... [msg2mw gmail com]

For some reason, when I reply it doesn't seem to go to the list.
--- Begin Message --- Sorry about that. I downloaded balsa-2.6.3.tar.xz and untarred it. Then I'm running the configure command. I've run it many times and up until I hit enchant I was able to find and install everything. Is there any other into I can give you?

I normally just use the version of Balsa that's availalbe by default, but unfortunately the one that comes with this version of Mint is 2.6.0-2, which apparently doesn't work well. So I don't really have any experience building it.

Additional question - where is your build directory?

I untarred into balsa-2.6.3 and I'm trying to build right in there.