Threading/Sorting issues

Hi all,

I still see some issues regarding sorting and threading in Balsa.

After receiving my message I sent tonight (“Re: [Patch] Crypto eye candies”), it was not added to the thread,
but showed up /somewhere/ in the list.  Typically, switching threading off and on again helps – but after
deactivating threading, the list is more or less disarranged; see the attached screenshot, and watch the
arrow fir the  date (“Datum”) column…

Re-activating threading shows the list as expected.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

PNG image