Re: [Patch] Crypto eye candies

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for pushing my patches!

Am 23.01.20 21:56 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I just pushed both of your patches to GitLab, and another setting the xalign on those ugly headers--thanks
for the suggestion!

Actually, I missed that both gtk_widget_set_halign() *and* gtk_label_set_xalign() should be used if the the
line wrap of a label is enabled and the wrapped label should be aligned properly.  Looking briefly through
the code, it appears as if in most places this is not the case…  This is completely cosmetic, though.

Cheers,
Albrecht.