[Patch] Crypto eye candies

Hi all,

I currently try to convince a colleague to use Balsa, and he mentioned some issues (more to come later) –
here is a patch for a few more cosmetic ones which are easy to fix:

- If the signature status is /very/ long (as for an expired key in German translation), the message in the
header box or in the expander label at the bottom may prevent the message from shrinking horizontally.
Solution: enable label line wrap
- In the signature status box at the bottom, if the labels in the 2nd column wrap, the label in the 1st
column is vertically centred which looks ugly.  Solution: use gtk_label_set_yalign()
- The wrapped label is centred in the column, not aligned at the left.  Solution: use gtk_label_set_xalign()
- The meaning of the blue/green/yellow/red padlock icons is not obvious.  Solution: add tooltip (this may be
controversial as we didn't use tooltips yet, but it's an easy and intuitive solution).

The attached patch is suitable for both the master and gmime branches.  Note that it may produce offset
warnings in combination with the “Bug fix: S/MIME cert chain broken in identity key selection” I sent earlier
this evening, but should work anyway.

BTW, the gtk_label_set_xalign(…, 0.0F) trick might be helpful in several other places, too – e.g. for the
message headers.  All long ones (like Received:) look really ugly!

Opinions?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

---
Patch details:
- libbalsa/libbalsa-gpgme-widgets.c: improve xalign and yalign properties of labels in signature and key
details widgets
- src/balsa-mime-widget-crypto.c: balsa_mime_widget_signature_widget: wrap/align signature status in expander
label; balsa_mime_widget_crypto_frame: add tooltips to padlock icons
- src/balsa-mime-widget-message.c: add_header_sigstate: wrap/align signature status in headers box