[Patch] move to libical

Hi all,

finally, I have a patch ready which uses libical for displaying text/calendar parts in Balsa.  The old code
was /very/ limited and had almost no capabilities for displaying complex requests.

Although the new implementation eliminates the code for scanning the events, I added a few more fields from
the events as well as a *lot* of code for decoding recurrence rules which may be *very* complex (compare RFC
5545, Sect. 3.3.1).  Actually, I implemented most of this stuff (which amounts to ~½ of libbalsa/rfc2445.c)
as in Thunderbird's Lightning extension, so I /hope/ it covers most common cases.  I have a bunch of test
messages, created in Thunderbird, to demonstrate parsing, just let me know if you would like to check them
(or try yourself…).

The patch applies to both the master and the gmime3 branches (the latter seems to be somewhat behind master,
though?).

As always, any comment is welcome!

Cheers,
Albrecht.

---
Patch details:
- README: fix package requirements
- configure.ac, meson.build: require libical >= 3.0.0 (note: not tested for Meson builds)
- libbalsa/rfc2445.[ch]: mostly re-written, using the libical parser and data types
- src/balsa-mime-widget-vcalendar.c: add additional event items; use the new rfc2445.h api
- src/balsa-print-object-text.c: fix two pango test layout memory leaks; add additional event items; use the
new rfc2445.h api
- src/print-gtk.c: fix part selection for printing text/calendar