Collapse All and Expand All

Hi All!

Ctrl+L (collapse all threads) and Ctrl+E (expand threads) have for some time left the current message out of
the window in the message index. I just pushed a partial fix to GitLab; it uses an idle handler to do the
subsequent scrolling.

Expand-all is fixed, and Collapse-all is fixed except for some number of threads near the foot of the message
index; I have no idea why--possibly a GtkTreeView bug, but of course also possibly a Balsa bug!

Will try to diagnose and fix…