[Bug+Fix] broken mailbox view after moving IMAP folder sideways

Hi all,

I noticed a bug when a folder on a IMAP server is moved sideways, e.g. from “INBOX/Folder1/Test” to
“INBOX/Folder2/Test”: after moving, a partial re-scan of the mailbox tree is performed, which makes all my
local folders disappear.  The effect does not occur if the folder is moved up or down the tree.  I could
track down the source of the issue to src/folder-conf.c, function subfolder_conf_clicked_ok().

At least for me, the attached patch fixes the problem:  simply re-scan the whole IMAP server folder tree.  As
moving folders around on an IMAP server is typically not a frequent operation, the performance penalty (if
there is any) should be negligible.

We /might/ even consider to simplify the whole block starting at src/folder-conf.c, line 566, to just
re-scanning the whole server, but as I mentioned above, the other two use cases work fine for me.

Opinions?

Cheers,
Albrecht.