Re: Release [was Re: [Patch] fix broken decryption of s/mime messages loaded from imap]

Hi Albrecht,

On 03/06/2019 01:20:42 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 05.03.19 22:59 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Agreed; quite enough improvements to justify a release!

Cool!

I just pushed a few more cleanups to README; will try to get to the help files later. It would be good to
give the translators a couple of weeks' notice before actually releasing, especially if the help files are
changed substantially.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea!  I.e. around Easter might be a good idea, wouldn't it?

BTW, there are still minor inaccuracies in the README –
* no OpenSSL dependency any more
fixed
* gtkhtml4 support has been removed
fixed
* no aspell libs required (e.g. see attached).
fixed; also added the enchant dependence for the internal spell checker.

Committed, with a few other white-space changes, and pushed to Gitlab.

Thanks for the scrutiny!