Re: CRITICAL when 2nd file is attached using DnD

Hi Albrecht,

On 2019.01.28 13:53, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 27.01.19 19:47 schrieb(en) Jack via balsa-list:
If it helps point to anything, I do not have that problem.
Hmmm, strange… The cause might be buried somewhere in the gtk libs; I use (on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS) 3.22.30 which is a little outdated (Debian testing has 3.24.4). Which version do you use?
I currently have 3.24.1 installed. 3.24.4 is available, but marked as "testing" for Gentoo. I'll be glad to test, if it will help anything.

I suspect older versions are likely still around in other LTS distros also, so others might be able to test, to see if it's just not a common way of attaching, or if there's something else involved.

Actually, it looks like something we shouldn't invest too much time into…

Thanks,
Albrecht.
Jack