Balsa GIT Version 2.5.6-130-ge6f623bcf - Feedback

Balsa GIT Version 2.5.6-130-ge6f623bcf - Feedback

Dear Albrecht,

Thanks a lot for the Debian Stretch Balsa package. I installed it today and it is so far running. I didn't have a chance to test the /Autocrypt/ function yet.

At a glance:

My IMAP account for a MS exchange server and the corresponding SMPT port for sending email is working again. So this is fine.

In the past Balsa displayed the INBOX only. To my big surprise Balsa displays the full tree now: Calendar, Contacts, Deleted Items, Drafts, INBOX, Journal, Junk-Email, Notes, Outbox, Sent Items, Tasks. If I click on /Calendar/ Balsa crashes wit /Segmentation fault/. The trace file is attached.

The /Reply To:/ window is always displayed. One has to tick on and to tick off the /Reply To/ button in the /Show/ menu. Sometimes the /Recipients:/ window high is not re-scaled. However, this is an old bug.

In /Forward Inline/ or /Reply/ of HTML emails the HTML code is not stripped. The mail then is empty.

Companies very often send HTML only emails. Printing of HTML emails is still not working. This is an old issue.

Best regards,

John Jack Doe