Re: [Bug + Fix?] Clear serach filter when an IMAP mailbox is closed

Am 02.08.19 10:41 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Yes, turning on libnetclient debugging, it appears that in my case filtering is implemented using the IMAP
“SORT” extension (RFC 5256).  No idea how balsa would deal with servers /not/ supporting it (I think I will
temporarily disable detecting the SORT keyword and re-try).

To answer myself, in this case the messages are all loaded from the server, and filtering takes place locally.

So please go ahead with your patch…

Thanks, Albrecht.