Re: [Patch] Fix broken IMAP Kerberos authentication

On 10/23/2018 03:52:11 PM Tue, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

unfortunately the IMAP Kerberos (GSSAPI) is completely broken, unless your user name is “test” – for some strange
reason, I forgot to fix a test version which (surprise) uses user test on a test vm with Samba4 & Kerberos.
Probably the right moment for me to grab a HUGE brown bag and hide in it… 😭

Pawel once wrote, after one of my gaffes: "Worry not - probability of commiting a mistake is proportional to the
amount of written code". We are grateful for your Herculean contributions!

The trivial patch which emits the signal for reading the user name (no password is required in this case) is
attached.

Sorry,
Albrecht.

Thanks for the fix!