[Patch] Fix broken IMAP Kerberos authentication

Hi all,

unfortunately the IMAP Kerberos (GSSAPI) is completely broken, unless your user name is “test” – for some strange
reason, I forgot to fix a test version which (surprise) uses user test on a test vm with Samba4 & Kerberos.
Probably the right moment for me to grab a HUGE brown bag and hide in it… 😭

The trivial patch which emits the signal for reading the user name (no password is required in this case) is
attached.

Sorry,
Albrecht.