Re: Two issues

Hi Peter:

Am 17.07.18 22:30 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I just created two issues on Balsa's Gitlab site, describing two misbehaviors; see
<URL:https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/issues> (many thanks to Albrecht for alerting me to one of them!).
Turns out that a one-line patch to GtkTextView fixes both of them, and I've made a merge request for it--no action
yet🙄

Would it be possible to fix the issue outside Gtk, i.e. in Balsa's sources?  I'm afraid it will takes ages
until a fixed Gtk version is available in all distos, and the effect is really /very/ annoying…

Talking about annoying UI effects – since a longer time, the height of the entries in the message tree view
/sometimes/ doubles for /some/ messages.  Closing and re-opening the respective mailbox overview tab
typically fixes it.  Anyone else saw the effect?

It's basically just making noise, but it helps to keep the underlying issue bubbling up in the Gtk issue
list--I'd hate to see it scroll to the second (or worse) page!

Thanks, that's really good!

BTW, please excuse me if I'm “unresponsive” within the next fortnight, I'll be away from the Internet
(=vacation).

Cheers,
Albrecht.