Re: GIT version - no display of html messages

On 07/04/2018 03:04:38 PM Wed, Jack via balsa-list wrote:
…
Also - I am currently stuck on trying to compile from git-head because balsa.desktop.in.in seems to be
missing, at least for me.  Is this known, a temporary issue, or something local to my setup?

You might need to rerun autogen.sh, or perhaps just automake. In migrating from libnotify to GNotification,
balsa.desktop was renamed to org.desktop.Balsa.desktop, and the .in files and Makefile.am were changed
accordingly. I'm guessing you have a stale Makefile.

Let us know if you can fix it.

Thanks!