Missing configuration dialog for SMTP

Hi all,

after a long time of writing mail on the Mobil and via Browser this morning a mailto: link started Balsa and
I thought "well, why not".  There were some struggles with a missing local "Outbox" but even after I fixed
that the sending failed.  Probably because fastmail now requires an app-specific password.

Problem is ... where do I configure the SMTP Server?  I can find fastmail mentioned in ./balsa/config, but
under Settings->Identities the "SMTP Server" is named "Default" and no other dialog allows to configure an
SMTP Server.  Where are the settings for "Default" supposed to be shown?

This is Balsa 2.4.12 under Debian Stretch.

Best regards,
   Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Germany, Earth, Universe (current)