Re: How to create independant pop/smtp/mbox accounts

On 2017.11.24 01:11, andré via balsa-list wrote:
[snip...]
I suspect that is partly because my system doesn't expect things to be installed in usr/local/* instead of usr/*, although balsa & balsa-ab in the menu or command line do start the programs. Maybe part of my problems is some typo somewhere, or not specifying the right paths.

Check your PATH environment variable for whether it will find executables.

Check "sudo ldconfig -p" for whether it should find a library to link to.