New Meson config failure

(responding to previous message for threading, as still same topic, but not responding to any particular item in that message) I just tried meson again, and something has clearly changed. I now have meson 0.43.0, installed a few days ago. Previously was using 0.41.2. I have no idea if that is the cause of my problems.

I had previously said that withgpgme needed to be "yes" to be recognized, now that is not working. Using either yes/no or true/false, I cannot seem to change the default state of gpgme or gnome or other options. In addition (probably related to the above) the acutal ninja build fails. I'll skip any of those details unless you really thing I can trust the output of meson.

Any thoughts?

Jack