Geometry creep

Dear List,

On my cramped laptop, I usually maximize Balsa, and recently I've noticed "geometry creep": the mailbox list
on the left and the message list above the message preview grow by a few pixels from time to time. Balsa saves the
geometry at the end of each session, and restores it at the start of a new one, but then Gtk sometimes changes it a
couple of times at startup--I can't figure out why or how, nor when it started.

Waiting for a second before restoring the geometry seems to avoid the problem, but of course leads to a
visible adjustment immediately after the main window appears. To my mind it's a reasonable price to pay for a
stable geometry, but that's a personal evaluation.

The fix has been pushed to the master branch, so as always all feedback is welcome!

Best regards,