Re: Could not save a text part: Internal error in get_stream

Hi Peter:

Am 04.05.17 16:11 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I hadn't picked up that you use a Maildir as your Inbox. I set one up, and immediately reproduced the bug.

It was a failure to reset (= rewind) a stream before adding the incoming message to the Inbox. The mbox
backend happens to reset the stream anyway, so it didn't show up with when Inbox is an mbox.

I've pushed a one-line fix--please test it. (Albrecht: is that the correct place for the reset?).

This looks correct to me...  The alternative would be adding it to libbalsa_mailbox_add_message(), but it
might have other side effects...

Good catch!

Cheers,
Albrecht.