Re: POP3 woes

Hi Peter:

Am 10.02.17 18:43 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
So I'm guessing it's an incorrect implementation of pipelining in that "IMPLEMENTATION jpop-0.1" server.

The version number does not inspire confidence...

Anyway, I wonder if pipelining is a really required feature?  My assumption is that the communication speed
is basically limited by the network bandwidth, and thus the gain introduced by it is somewhat limited.  As
Balsa is running multithreaded, I guess the user won't even notice if we disable it completely.

Or am I completely wrong here?

Cheers,
Albrecht.