Re: Spelling Language

Many thanks, Peter, for very prompt reply.

This change in behaviour (sic) will make balsa much more useful to the many who do not use American English.

It would be even better were Balsa to respect the environmental variable LANG, but the coding effort required to do this might not be worthwhile.

One feature that Alpine offers is to spell-check each message before sending. This might be a feature that could be offered in Balsa.

Leon Stedman