Re: configure options - problem

Hi Jack:

On 04/19/2017 11:26:07 AM Wed, Jack wrote:
…
Hi Peter,

That does make sense.  With that info, I'm not sure which option I would prefer.  Most of the time, it
wouldn't cause any issues, but I'm building manually, so there is no automatic handling of dependencies. In
this (very uncommon) case, I would prefer to simply omit any spell checking, since I'm only doing this
install to test Albrecht's patch for popfile.  If this were to be supported, then enchant shouldn't be
needed.  However, given the likely and more common scenarios, I would just change the configure --help output
either as you say (spell=internal) or at least to be more explicit that spell=no means internal.

I replaced "no" with "internal", and dropped "external" here and there. I considered adding a real "no means
no" option, but the spell-checking code is such a rat's nest of ifdefs that I just couldn't work up the energy!

Best,