Re: Compiling errors with latest version from GIT, Printing of HTML Messages

Hi Peter:

Am 15.04.17 22:52 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
[snip]
  CC       net-client-smtp.o

I just pushed changes to both files to fix these specific errors--please test them when you get a chance.

Thanks a lot for that fix!

It appears that the compilation error occurs on a 32-bit box.  I just installed a Debian/32 VM, and there I
find, inter alia, the typedef

typedef unsigned int gsize;

which explains the issue.  I promise to make all tests on both platforms in the future...

Thanks
Albrecht.