Re: Balsa font sizes screwed up in master

Hi Albrecht,

On 11/23/2016 12:40:49 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 22.11.16 21:49 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
OK, back to the drawing-board! Here's another shot, using Jack's suggestion of keeping the specification in
points when that's how it's given. Apply to clean master.

No, still broken as before - it now just spits out a bunch of warnings:

--- 8< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(balsa:13321): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: <data>:4:12: Not using units is deprecated. Assuming 'px'.
(balsa:13321): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: <data>:4:12: Junk at end of value
[same repeats several times]

OK--looks like the parse warnings came in around gtk version 3.22, and that earlier versions couldn't parse a
size in points, so I've made the new code conditional on gtk version >= 3.22. With an earlier gtk version,
the code should be functionally equivalent to the old approach. BTW, I added one decimal place to the point size
in the new code, so that half-point or finer adjustments can be made.

BTW, in the composer, there is a mixture of labels with and without colon (*please* keep the colon - or is
this a localisation effect?), and the centred label alignment looks ugly IMO (see attached).

OK, I'll add a colon to "Recipients", and left-justify all of the labels; I don't recall when or why they
became centered, but you're right, it's ugly!

Best,