Re: vCARD address book

On 06/17/2016 04:10:40 PM Fri, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
OK. Progress.

Storing the address from selecting the message gives me "no address book selected"  So how do I do that?
Storing via the balsa dropdown ... new does not add the new address and gives no message

Permissions on the book are 600

Apparently Balsa doesn't know about the address book. What does Preferences => Address books show?