Re: Anyone else seeing slow gmail

Hi Albrecht,

On 07/21/2016 03:15:02 PM Thu, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
The TLS code in Balsa had a flaw limiting the encrypted communication to SSLv3 or TLSv1, which are both
regarded insecure and thus deprecated these days.  Or your OpenSSL library does not yet support TLSv1.2
(which version do you have?).  I submitted patch for Balsa which Peter committed to git on 16 Feb 2015.

Peter, do you know if a new package has been released since then?

I believe 2.5.2 was released after that.