Re: Now griping about Yahoo. was: gmail issues. was: Anyone else seeing slow gmail

On 07/21/16 14:40, Mike Witt wrote:

I suppose there must be a good pop/imap email provider out there, who's just in business to do that. I guess I'd be willing to pay for a service like that. I think about it occasionally, but never do anything about it since things aren't "bad enough." Anybody used such a provider?

-Mike
+

I got tired of fighting problems with my ISPs e-mail [Viasat/Wildblue] and switched my e-mail service to Fastmail. I have no problems and spam has dropped to near nothing. It works for me with Balsa and Thunderbird. I tried imap for a while but decided I prefer POP.

Fastmail has a free trial a,d I paid them about forty bucks for one year, they have several services, not knowing what I wanted I picked one in the middle, the less expensive one would probably work for me though. They provide intelligent responses to questions ...

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD