Re: [Patch] use glib for digest calculations (was: Re: Sv: Balsa release?)

Hi Albrecht:

On 12/12/2016 04:08:37 AM Mon, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Ouch---

Am 12.12.16 10:00 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Anyway, glib also has digest and hmac support (which links against gnutls afaik, but of course this doesn't
make any difference), so we could simplify life by just using those functions.  A patch is attached.

I attached to wrong patch which causes a leak.  Please forget the 1st post, and try this one.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've installed the patch and built with it, and I'm using the patched Balsa now.
But I don't seem to have exercised that code path--I sprinkled in some g_messages, and nothing has been
printed. What would I need to set up in order to actually test it?

Best,