Balsa's dialogs

Recent versions of Gtk have featured dialogs using a "header bar": action buttons are placed in a bar at the
top of the window, with the title centered in the bar. It's a clean look, and saves space. The file-chooser dialog, the
color-chooser,  and the print dialog have all adopted that look.

Since Balsa uses those dialogs, most of Balsa's own dialogs have been changed to also use header bars, to keep a
consistent look. The "Store Address" dialog, however, cannot be changed without some redesign: it depends on
the action buttons being in a box at the bottom of the window.

The buttons are:
OK: save the highlighted address and close the dialog;
Save: save the highlighted address, but do not close the dialog;
Close: close without saving.
The line above them reads: "Save this address and close the dialog?", which explains what each button would
do. With a header bar, the buttons would be at the top of the window, and we lose the capability of explaining their
actions.

I'm thinking that we could reduce them to just "Save" and "Close" (or "Cancel"), which makes them self-explanatory, but requires
two clicks (or keystrokes) to save the current address and close the dialog, instead of one. "Save" would be on the right, and "Cancel" on
the left.

Opinions?