Re: "double line-spacing" in main mailbox pane?

On 2015.01.26 11:07, William W. Austin wrote:
.... with all releases AFTER balsa-2.4.12-2 (Fedora fc20), the line spacing on the mailbox pane has changed from "single spacing" to "double spacing" - adding significant amounts of white space between the entries on mailbox panel on the screen. This change occurs in the pane displaying the contents of my inbox.

However for some reason I can't fathom it occurs RANDOMLY on most of the other mailboxes I have.

I don't know the actual code base enough to be sure, but I doubt it is an issue of single vs double spacing - more likely a font size issue, or perhaps padding in the widget used to display the message list. While it doesn't seem relevant, the only setting for fonts I can find is in Edit/Preferences then select Message under Display Options. In my case, those only affect the message content display, but who knows. Also - what happens if you switch themes?