Tiny recipients input fields

Hi!

In the message composition window, the recipient input fields have for a long time been confined to a very small frame on my system. (Sorry if "frame" or "fields" are not the right terms.) Every time I had more than just two recipients for a message, I would have to scroll up/down to see them all. It was and still is not possible to enlarge the recipient field window by grabbing its edge with the mouse.

Just recently, the frame has shrunk even more, not even providing enough space for one entire input field. Here is a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/5lNP1uC

The situation is the same for the frames for attachments and Reply-To addresses.

I am using Balsa 2.5.1 on Arch Linux, Gtk+ version 3.16.1. Maybe it is relevant that my computer (a netbook) has a fairly small screen (1024x600) and I am using a tiling window manager, so that windows may be forced into unusual dimensions from time to time.

Carlos

--

carlos_franke posteo de
GPG/PGP: http://lemtank.de/data/carlos_franke.asc