Re: Font choices

Hi Paweł:

On 06/10/2013 05:59:34 AM Mon, Pawel Salek wrote:
Peter, yes, I too though think the new users should use by default system fonts. I would even go further and
say that users who upgrade get their fonts reset to the system ones. This would give balsa automatically a
consistent look.

That's what would happen if the default is simply changed to use system fonts; Balsa will read the UseSystemFonts
config item with a default of "true", and the first time Balsa is used after the upgrade, that default will
be used.  Anyone who doesn't like the look (after living with it for a few days, of course :) will know how to revert
to user fonts.

I've pushed that change to the branch.

Best,