Re: Help - I cannot mail anymore

On Aug 13, 2013, at  9:27 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
I see only a single handle *** below *** the Subject: line.
If I draw this down, there is lots of *** blank space *** between the Subject: line and the top line of the message content.
I am missing the header lines *** above *** the Subject: line.

Please check the 'Show' menu on the compose window. The other header lines would be hidden if they have somehow become unchecked in the menu. Can you reselect them?