Re: Help - I cannot mail anymore

On Aug 13, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
On 08/13/2013 04:09:19 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

Please check the 'Show' menu on the compose window. The other header lines would be hidden if they have somehow become unchecked in the menu. Can you reselect them?

Yes, that's the solution. I didn't think of deselect the recipient field in a Compose window.

Oops--that's right, you shouldn't need to! A little bit of transition code is needed to carry your old header visibility choices over to the new GAction-based code. I'll push it tonight (EDT).