Re: main toolbar always displayed on startup (gtk3 branch)

Hi Carlos!

On 08/09/2013 06:07:42 AM Fri, Carlos Franke wrote:
Hi!

This regards the gtk3 branch.

For a while now (I did not catch exactly which commit introduced this), Balsa always displays the main toolbar on
startup, regardless if I disabled it the last time I used Balsa, and regardless of the line
"ShowMainWindowToolbar=false" in ~/.balsa/config. It does not seem to be aware of this misbehaviour, so to
speak, for the menu bar option to display the toolbar is unchecked, and I have to click it twice to really hide the
toolbar.

Thanks for catching that!  The other View/Show[] actions had the same start-up issue.  It was fallout from
the GMenu port.

The state of a toggle-type GAction can be set with either g_action_change_state or g_simple_action_set_state,
and there's a subtle difference in the effect.  It was a 50-50 choice, and I made the wrong one!

Fixed in the branch (I hope).

Best,