main toolbar always displayed on startup (gtk3 branch)

Hi!

This regards the gtk3 branch.

For a while now (I did not catch exactly which commit introduced this), Balsa always displays the main toolbar on startup, regardless if I disabled it the last time I used Balsa, and regardless of the line "ShowMainWindowToolbar=false" in ~/.balsa/config. It does not seem to be aware of this misbehaviour, so to speak, for the menu bar option to display the toolbar is unchecked, and I have to click it twice to really hide the toolbar.

Carlos