Re: News from the gtk-3 branch

Congratulations, Peter !

I'm writing this from balsa built with gtk+-3.8.0 (and friends).
This is a thread enabled build (I think so, at least).
And it's built with webkit-gtk-2.0.0.

Now, I'm waiting for the first email containing html code to check this new webkit.

Many, many thanks, Peter!

Here, there first unusal points:
- While copying an email address from an old email, I've selected (drawing the left mouse button) something in the Recipients field. The selected text was blanked out instead of highlighted.

- Trying to change 'To:' to 'Cc:' I've tried to get the pull down menu when pressing onto the little down arrow next to the 'To:' field. This doesn't work, i.e. no action at all. So, currently, I cannot turn a 'To:' into a 'Cc:' or is there another means
   apart from this pull-down menu?

Helmut.