News from the gtk-3 branch

Balsa-2.5.0 was the first release from the git gtk3 branch.  Since that release, some more fallout from the
deprecation of gdk_threads_{enter,leave} has been cleaned up in the branch, and some other nits have been
picked.

In the gtk3 branch, we also have initial support for WebKit2 as the HTML engine; WebKit1 is still the
default, but --with-html-widget=webkit2 has been added as a configure alternative.  It's been known to build
and run and not crash, but is not yet widely tested.  It requires WebKitGtk version 1.11.92 or greater;
version 2.0.0 should land in the repos shortly.

We'd appreciate all the testing we can get, as always with the caveat that it might not build, might build
but not run, or might build and run with unspecified damage to who-knows-what.

Thanks for any feedback!