Re: News from the gtk-3 branch

On 04/12/2013 03:28:27 AM Fri, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
 - Trying to change 'To:' to 'Cc:' I've tried to get the pull down menu when pressing onto the little down
arrow next to the 'To:' field. This doesn't work, i.e. no action at all. So, currently, I cannot turn a 'To:'
into a 'Cc:' or is there another means apart from this pull-down menu?

After way too long, I figured out how to make it work.  The little down arrow is now sensitive, so that
clicking it drops down the menu.

One remaining issue: if I drop the menu by clicking on it, as opposed to using the keyboard, the menu doesn't
always stay open after releasing the button.  Sometimes it does, but more often not.  I'm using a ThinkPad,
with two sets of buttons, and the menu stays open more often using the trackpad buttons than using the
others--go figure!  Normal combo-boxes, like the 'From:' menu, don't show the same problem.

Gtk2 had a similar issue, which was fixed after some nagging--seems to be a regression in Gtk3...