Re: Gtk3 branch news

On 15.11.2012 08:37:48, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Good news!

Gtkspell for Gtk-3 has been released, and Balsa's gtk3 branch has been ported to the new API. Until packages are available, you can find the tarball at <URL:https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkspell/files/3.0.0/>. This should get us closer to a Gtk-3 release of Balsa!

Thanks for the loud warning. Better to know this from you then from the GCC :)

I've been using Daniel's port since when you announced here in August 2011. So I want to thank him for this work. (Though don't have his email)

Best regards,
--
Ildar Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net