Re: [Wish] automatic load of pictures

On 24.07.2012 08:34:07, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Maybe it's time to consider a plugin system based on libpeas (as the most modern trend)?

Maybe it is--but Jean-Luc may be referring to the 'This part contains images...' info-bar in HTML message parts. Is a plugin system relevant there?
[...]
These could presumably be implemented within the current info-bar (I haven't checked the Webkit API). But in cases b or c, we'd need a UI for reviewing and possibly revoking download permission. Any thoughts about how to go about it?

I guess a plugin could rule which case to load images automatically, which IMHO what Jean-Luc requested.

BTW I noticed a plugin system to allow many other possible features.
Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net