Re: problem sending mails

On 10.09.2011 07:43:28, Jack wrote:
Peter's patch worked for the problem receiving more than once in balsa under cygwin. Unfortunately, I'm now having a problem sending, and all I get is a popup saying: Message submission problem. I know -d debugs pop3 and -D debugs imap - is there (or can there be) anything to debug smtp sending? It worked
fine less than an hour ago, so I'm stumped.

	Hi, Jack!
Check that balsa is built with libesmtp. I guess sendmail doesn't work right in your Cygwin installation.
Anyway sending ./configure log's tail would show us more details.

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net