Re: Balsa api/cmdline

I would like to write a commandline client like mutt or xmail. But having proper support for imap and threads. Vala and libbalsa are imho the best options for footprint and speed. And libbalsa have been proved to perform really well.

I would also like to have a iphone like mail client in gtk3. Kinetic scrolling is not yet supported in gtk, but imho, touchscreens are the future of UIs and we need to get ready for it.