X hangs while PGP signature check

	Hi,
one more bugreport going to ML.
When I first open a signed letter, Balsa goes to check signature in internet. The problem here is that it does it inside some X state or something, so that the *whole X server* hangs waiting this procedure to complete.
I know that's the X design flaw. But Balsa should avoid hanging X.

Beware: the problem can't be observed if you have you internet unplugged or your internet is too fast or Balsa already cached the signature info.

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net