Re: Balsa GTK+3 port

On 06/02/2011 02:26:36 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
According to the if you build without gtkspell, you build with aspell or pspell. I wouldn't call it "just fine". It's very much deprecated.

Understood--I meant no more than that it finds misspelled words and suggests alternatives :)

GtkSpell is so much more convenient that the home-brewed spell-checker had kinda dropped off my radar.  Seems like hunspell is generally preferred over aspell--I guess we should look into migrating.  But IMHO best by far would be for GtkSpell folks to take the tiny step necessary to release a Gtk3-aware version...