Re: Gtk3 branch now uses GApplication

Hi Jack!

On 12/17/2011 05:12:12 PM Sat, Jack wrote:
On 2011.12.15 17:49, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Balsa has used a variety of tools to ensure that only a single instance is running, most recently libUnique.  The gtk3 branch has now migrated from libUnique to GApplication for this purpose.  Please test it--all feedback and suggestions for improvement are welcome!
Peter,

I just started working on this, also trying to test the gmime 2.6 stuff, and have already noticed some minor issues regarding documentation.  My real question is whether you want me to just continue posting such issues here, or accumulate them and submit them some other way.

Ahh...yes, a 2002 copyright date does suggest a certain lack of attention, doesn't it?

You could open a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org if you wish, and attach patches there, or just post patches here on the list.  Oh, did I mention: patches are always welcome!

A new branch like gtk3 is always an opportunity to clean up the tree, so all feedback on it--documentation, code, whatever--is encouraged.

Best,